Development of the world’s economy and emergence of new business opportunities push potential investors to expand their business practices, to participate in joint ventures and mutual investment projects, to explore new markets for selling goods and services and to seek an engagement in different public-private partnerships.
Our experts are always ready to share their knowledge in the area of investment projects’ execution, to provide consulting and legal services for carrying out an investment project of any kind in different developing countries, as well as to assist in attracting investments on international markets. Upon your request, we can support such projects from the early beginning until the closing. Moreover, our experts are able to assist you in attracting a state support for carrying out such projects (in Baltics, Ukraine, Russia and a few others).
Generally, we are capable of advising you on/assisting with the following issues:
- Investment licensing (necessary in some countries);
- Currency regulations in the process of execution of an investment project;
- Evaluation/due diligence of a project;
- Assistance in attracting state support for execution of an investment project;
- Setting up joint ventures and drafting/analyzing agreements on establishing public-private partnerships;
- Doing business in Free Economic Zones;
- Repatriation of investments;
- Withdrawal from investment projects.