The Republic of Lithuania has all the favourable conditions for doing business. Entrepreneurs from both the EU and neighbouring countries outside the European Union, including Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, prefer to start and develop their own businesses in the country.
Do you want to open a company in Lithuania but know nothing about where to start or whether it’s profitable? Our team of professional lawyers and accountants provides business consulting services in Lithuania for entrepreneurs, as well as small and medium business owners, regardless of their field of activity.
If you decided to establish, buy (sell), scale, relocate a business in Lithuania and you need an expert opinion on the business situation in the country, the taxation peculiarities and the intricacies of doing business, based on legal regulations, sign up for a business consultation at Lano Solutions.
“The right decision is wrong if it’s made too late.” This is how the American entrepreneur and former Ford president, Lee Iacocca, addressed business issues. And this is exactly so because business tolerates no hesitation, fuss, or rush. Business consulting in Lithuania is a great opportunity to find out relevant information and hear expert opinion on doing business in the country to make the right decisions on time in the future.
- Legislative peculiarities and innovations related to your business area.
- Specifics of taxation of enterprises in the industry, double taxation nuances for non-residents.
- Legal advice, including the international matters.
- Consulting on business registration in Lithuania, various ownership patterns (UAB, MB, II). As well as the features of any related action.
- VAT number registration. We also answer questions whether your company needs it, what is necessary to register a VAT number, and the specifics of preparing documents.
- Purchase/sale of companies.
- Business relocation.
- Opening a bank account.
- Obtaining licenses for some types of activities.
- Preparation of papers. Both internal documents of the company and various documents for government services and authorities, contracts in Lithuanian.
We conduct both one-time business consultations in Lithuania and accompanying consultations on an ongoing basis. We are ready to offer comprehensive accounting and legal support, with the full involvement of our team in solving business issues: we conclude an agreement and make a power of attorney for our employee who will lead the project and represent the interests of your company in certain institutions.
- Years of experience put to practice. Since 2012, our team has been helping entrepreneurs in solving various business problems related to doing business in Lithuania, as well as providing comprehensive business support in legal and accounting aspects.
- Expert assessment. Our team consists of practising accountants and lawyers who know the legislative intricacies and understand the taxation system peculiarities in the Republic of Lithuania. We have helped hundreds of companies legally achieve their desired goals: obtain licenses, open businesses, relocate offices, scale and acquire businesses in various areas. We will fully immerse in the project and help you sort out the necessary issues, solve urgent legal, tax, and administrative problems and successfully conduct business in Lithuania.
- Team support. Working with us, you get a professional opinion and assessment of not one specialist but a team of experts who have been doing their job for years with many successful cases in a variety of business sectors in their portfolio.
- We advised companies from the US and other countries on GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
- We developed service contracts for a software development company, advised on the protection of IP rights in relation to foreign contractors and clients.
- We helped an international pharmaceutical company obtain a license to wholesale pharmaceuticals in the EU.
- We successfully concluded a purchase and sale deal for an industrial equipment supplier for about EUR 800 thousand.
- We represented the interests of a payment organisation before the Bank of Lithuania on the matter of obtaining a license to carry out money transfers.
- We helped establish a company in Lithuania to develop gaming apps for PC and smartphones with comprehensive legal support.
- We prepared a package of documents for a software developer, protecting IP rights (TM registration, license agreements, work contracts).
- We provided legal support for a restaurant in Lithuania in obtaining permitting papers for commercial activities.
If your business requires an expert opinion to solve similar problems or any other tasks related to doing business in Lithuania, sign up for business consultations with the Lano Solutions team.
You can order business consultation through the form on our website. Send an application, we will contact you and discuss a preliminary meeting, conclude an agreement, collect, prepare, and provide you with all the necessary information as part of your request.