Legal support is an integral part of any business at all stages of its life cycle. A competent lawyer is required when establishing enterprises, in the process of doing business, when concluding contracts, scaling, and even during the sale or liquidation of companies.
If you are planning to open a company in Lithuania or already doing business in the country, the Lano Solutions team is ready to offer professional legal support for your company. We provide comprehensive legal support for a company in Lithuania, regardless of the type of ownership and industry.
“I do not believe you can do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and be in business tomorrow.” This is what American businessman Nelson Jackson said, and we are sure that this expression also applies to business legal support. That is why we have brought together in our team practising lawyers who know their business, understand the legal peculiarities and legislative innovations.
- Company formation;
- Purchase and sale of companies and enterprises;
- Accounting services;
- Consulting and solving tax issues;
- Preparation of papers to be provided to government agencies for obtaining certificates, licenses and other permits;
- Preparation of internal company documents, for example: orders, labour documents, minutes of shareholders’ meetings, etc.;
- Drawing up various agreements: lending, purchase/sale, lease, representation, copyright agreements and many others;
- Full legal support for the activities of companies, enterprises, including assistance in business relocation.
- Incorporation and legal support of a computer and mobile game developer from Belarus with a turnover of over EUR 3 million.
- Relocation of a software developer’s office to Lithuania with a turnover of over EUR 30 million.
- Comprehensive legal support for the company in obtaining a license for currency exchange on the territory of Estonia and Lithuania.
- Legal support in the restructuring of a group of companies belonging to an international holding with a total turnover of over EUR 15 million.
- Legal support of an enterprise on the sale of a large batch of industrial equipment in the territory of the European Union.
We are always aware of the latest changes in the legislation of Lithuania and the EU, and we try to thoroughly scrutinize various innovations in order to help our clients’ businesses become better and reduce the possible risks and costs associated with these innovations.
For example, when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in the EU in May 2018, we were ready for this. Upon request, we provided advice on GDPR compliance to our clients from Lithuania and the United States, which operate in the country and the European Union.
- Team of professionals. The lawyers of our company have both extensive professional experience and deep legal expertise. Our specialists have worked in international legal companies, as well as in the civil services of Lithuania, which allowed our team to gain tremendous experience in the legal aspects of doing business.
- Practical experience in Lithuanian and international jurisprudence. We constantly cooperate with lawyers from European countries and the US, and help solve legal problems of our clients’ businesses, both within Lithuania and abroad.
- Qualified business support. Legal advice, as well as support of companies in Lithuania is our priority. Our practicing lawyers work with various areas of business and help conduct it in Lithuania in the legislative field.
- Customer’s benefit comes first. Legal support for each of our clients is our professional responsibility and a job that we know and love. We use the experience of the entire team with full dedication to solve certain legal business problems.
We provide legal support for small and medium businesses, regardless of the type of ownership. Our customers include both clients who have established individual enterprises (II) and founders of closed joint stock companies (UAB) with millions of capital.
In the Republic of Lithuania, companies are most often registered as a UAB — Closed Joint Stock Company. And our company has extensive experience and deep expertise in legal support of firms with this type of ownership. Over the years, we have provided legal assistance to businesses in establishing a UAB, formalizing transactions for the purchasing and sale of companies, obtaining licenses and permits, opening bank accounts, obtaining VAT numbers, taxation, liquidation of enterprises.
Does your company need legal support? Lano Solutions will gladly become your legal partner and help you legally solve important business problems. Fill out the feedback form, and we will contact you for further cooperation for the benefit of your business.